Would you like to be a part of The London Borough of Hounslow, whose diverse workforce are committed to making a positive difference for our residents and visitors by ensuring the quality of our services are maintained to a high standard?
Hounslow Council is an outstanding council serving an outstanding borough. With brilliant, visionary leadership, a dynamic Cabinet and a can-do culture, we’ve built strong partnerships across the borough which have transformed how we serve one of London’s most diverse boroughs. Hounslow is the world in one place, full of potential, but a borough hit hard -socially and economically -by COVID-19. We have stepped up for our residents and businesses like never before.
About The Role:
Responsibility to lead, develop and deliver a first class modern and customer focused multi-tenure tenancy management services ensuring that Hounslow residents are at the heart of everything you do.
- Tenancy Management- general needs, sheltered, shared owners, leaseholders
- Sheltered housing tenancy management and support
- Adaptation and home improvement services
- Grounds maintenance, caretaking, cleaning & concierge services.
- Income collection
1. Currently working in this space, you will have leading knowledge of best practice in housing tenancy management, supported by aptitude for developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
2. Strong financial and commercial awareness
3. Expert communication and relationship building skills
4. Visible and supportive leadership that empowers
Degree level education or you will be able to demonstrate work - based experience that evidences an equivalent level of attainment and competence .
We Harness the Mix:
We value diversity in its broadest sense. We're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves, give of their best and reach their full potential. We believe that a diverse workforce helps us to better understand our communities and deliver the best services for our residents. We want to receive applications from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status or social economic background. We want to harness the mix and ensure that everybody can apply and be part of our recruitment processes. We will therefore make reasonable adjustments to accommodate our candidates.
Closing date: Friday, 16 June 2023 23:30
Interview dates: 29th/ 30th June and W/C 1st July
For more information and how to apply, please contact our recruitment partners at Penna on: Brian.Gallagher@penna.com or call +44 (0) 7716 098175