- Employer: Surrey County Council
- Reference: orbis/TP/63605/33328
- Published: Mon 22/05/2023, 12:01 PM
- Closing on: Mon 12/06/2023, 12:01 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Salary: £47778 - £52625 per annum
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Surrey
More InformationMore about this employer
Project Client Representative
The salary range for this role is £47,778 - £52,625 per annum, based on working 36-hours per week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Surrey County Councils' Facilities Management team as a Project Client Representative. Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your career as part of a fast-paced Land & Property function, collaborating with enthusiastic professionals who want to make a difference?
Surrey County Council maintains an operational property portfolio of 2000 buildings, providing key services to the residents of Surrey. This is a wide ranging and fascinating estate, ranging from fire stations to offices, adult social care facilities to schools, farmland to libraries.
Land & Property is at the heart of a Council wide improvement programme, with a view to delivering more efficient and cost-effective provision of services which links everything back to its finance, business, resource capability and culture across the Council's ambitious estates programme.
About the role
Reporting to our Head of Programme Management, you will support in the development and implementation of the Forward Maintenance, Climate Change Net Zero and other Plans for the properties within each Service Directorate responsibilities.
You will also be involved in monitoring opinions from Service Directorates regarding their priorities, revising plans to accommodate this.
The role is varied and includes:
- Preparing supporting materials for inclusion in the strategic report on the proposals for inclusion in the Forward Maintenance Plan, based on reports and input from the Hard FM Services Managing Agent,
- Writing the initial draft reports for Head of Programme Management on the projects to be included in the five-year rolling Forward Maintenance programme,
- Based on advice from the Managing Agent, prepare the initial risk register for each sector's projects, ensuring needs of the Service Directorates are reflected in the plan,
- Commissioning the approved Forward Maintenance projects in each sector from the Hard Services Managing Agent, agreeing timescales, quality and cost measures/milestones,
- Work closely with our Greener Future team, Climate Change, Energy and Sustainability Manager to develop the strategy and become an enabler of the Green Agenda for the estate.
To be considered for interview, your application will clearly evidence:
- Degree in Building Environment,
- CITB SMSTS certification,
- Three years' experience in a similar role within a complex technical FM role.
Please note, you will be required to travel to Surrey County Council and Partner sites as required.
The team currently operates from our Woodhatch office in Reigate, but staff will be expected to operate in a flexible way to meet the needs of our customers and work demands, using agile working methods that allow business to be conducted from multiple locations.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 12/06/2023.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit our website.
Surrey County Council is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. A guaranteed interview will be offered to all disabled applications where:
- The candidate has evidenced the minimum criteria for the role through their application
- The candidate has chosen to share that they have a disability on the application form
Our application form and onboarding process will provide an opportunity to request any reasonable adjustments for the interview and/or the role.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.