- Employer: Birmingham Children's Trust
- Reference: BCT/23/241605
- Published: Mon 22/05/2023, 15:57 PM
- Closing on: Sun 25/06/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36.5 hours per week
- Salary: £38,296 - £46,549
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 1 Lancaster Circus, Birmingham, Birmingham
Data and Performance Manager EMPOWERU
Birmingham Children’s Trust has an amazing opportunity for someone to be part of EMPOWERU hub, which brings together the Trusts Child Sexual Exploitation and Missing Service. The Data and Performance Manager will bring expertise regarding the delivery of digital and service implementation across children’s social care, to ensure EMPOWERU service delivery is user-centred and effective, meets statutory requirements security, culture change, and operating model requirements. You will be responsible for making sure the solutions we have designed around user and business needs will be effectively rolled so EMPOWERU and the Trust realise the maximum benefit through the delivery of digital and service.
Critical to the success of this role, you will be creative, supportive and maintain productive and enduring data and performance across EMPOWERU hub. The Data and Performance Manager will report to the Head of Service for the Exploitation and Missing Team. The Data and Performance Manager will be responsible to lead in developing a performance data dashboard regarding Missing, Exploitation and Contextual Safeguarding and will introduce and developing systems to provide accurate data, statistics, trends, and reports for this service area. The Data and Performance Manager will liaise with other departments within the Trust and providing data from EMPOWERU, which will include
- Apply intelligence and expertise in order to assist and inform the development of service provision regarding children who go missing and who are exploited.
- To make a key contribution to the delivery of the strategic commissioning intentions of the Trust and its partners.
- To support the continual development of EMPOWERU and the children’s trust so that is makes best use of resources and delivers value formoney.
- To ensure the provision of effective, consistent, and delivery-focused activities across EMPOWERU supports improved outcomes for children and their families.
- To make a key contribution to the development of relationships with internal stakeholders by providing accurate data and reports of current trends of children at risk of missing and exploitation.
- To develop an evidence-based dashboard that will stand up to critical challenge from the Trust and Ofsted.
- To provide comprehensive intelligence, analysis and research as required by EMPOWERU and the Trust that supports and drives continuous improvement and a performance management culture within the Directorate andpartners.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact Clair Graham, Head of Service for the Exploitation and Missing Team on 0121 464 8059
Interview dates to be confirmed
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
We actively deliver services that are culturally responsive to the needs of the children, parents and carers we work with to deliver equality, diversity and inclusivity in all we do.
How to Apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.