Class Teacher Key Stage 2 - Maternity Cover
The King Alfred Federation Lewisham
Full Time, Fixed Term
Start date 01/09/2023
Suitable for NQTs (ECTs)
The King Alfred Federation of Athelney and Elfrida Primary Schools
Inspiring Key Stage 2 Teachers
September 2023 – Summer 2024
The King Alfred Federation of Athelney and Elfrida Primary Schools is looking KS2 Class Teachers to join our forward thinking team. Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Able to think outside the box?
- An excellent classroom practitioner who is able to make a difference to children’s outcomes?
- A dedicated, enthusiastic professional who can inspire others and work as part of a team?
- Able to share your excellent practise across the federation for the benefit of the whole community?
In return we offer:
- Two schools of enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Opportunities for professional development in a supportive team.
- A real chance to make a difference to a community and to children’s lives.
- The fantastic chance to work across two local schools.
- One day dedicated PPA time per fortnight.
The Federation of Athelney and Elfrida Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and promoting their safety, security and welfare. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS as well as qualifications and reference checks, and all offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all of these.
If you think you are ready for this exciting next step in your career, please apply; our children look forward to meeting you.
Our application process
All applications need to be completed using the documentation contained within the application packs. No CV’s or agencies please.
Visits to the federation
We highly recommend visits to our schools to see them in action and meet our children. Please contact either of the Heads of School for an informal chat :
Mrs Nathalie Dummer, Head of School, Athelney Primary School
Tel: 020 8697 2945
How to Apply
An application pack can be downloaded from here, or you can request a pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once completed, applications should be uploaded to the TES website, or alternatively, emailed to email@example.com. Applications can also be sent by post to the school marked for the attention of Mrs. N Dummer, Head of School, Athelney Primary School, Athelney Street, London, SE6 3LD.
Closing Date: Friday 9th June 2023
Interviews: Thursday 15th June 2023
You may also wish to visit:
Job Description and Job Specification (Click Here)
Teacher Application Form (Click Here)
Safer Recruitment (Click Here)
Equal Opportunity (Click Here)