- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/732/741
- Published: Wed 24/05/2023, 11:04 AM
- Closing on: Wed 31/05/2023, 11:04 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £24950 - £27722 per annum + competitive pension contribution
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Kings Cross
HR Data Administrator
Do you enjoy working with systems, data and administration? Would you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced HR Team?
Full and part time positions available to suit your schedule
Notting Hill Genesis are seeking hardworking, consistent and meticulous Data Administrators to be responsible for the provision of an effective data processing and administration service within the HR Services Team. You need to be able to work accurately and follow complex instructions laid down in the training manuals and guides and input and maintain data into our systems in both an accurate and timely manner. Experience of data entry would be a bonus but is not essential as we will train you, but your attention to detail is a must.
Your day will be made up of providing HR, Talent & Learning and Payroll administration support; including processing staffing, training and payroll data in our HR Information System (I-trent); creating and running reports, updating spreadsheets, producing letters/forms, running mail merges and managing the production of standard staff communications. There will be some liaison with internal and external client groups by telephone and email, assisting in obtaining employee data and collating management information. You will assist in the maintenance of a number of HR email inboxes.
To be successful you will need to be task oriented with the ability to accurately follow set processes and deal with a high volume of work. Manage your workload independently but also stick to timescales set by the team. You will have effective PC skills; especially Microsoft Excel and experience of data entry on a complex/bespoke database system (such as I-trent) would be advantageous. Full training will be provided. If you have experience of administration within a compliance delivery environment, this would also be of benefit.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance x 4 annual salary
Fixed term until end of March 2024
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on Wednesday 31 May 2023.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements
- Interviews to be held on Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 June 2023.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement. Please note a supporting statement is not a cover letter. Your supporting statement (about 500 words long) should cover the following:
- your experience of working with databases/systems (please tell us about your iTrent experience if you have it, and what you think you would do to pick it up if you don't)
- your experience working in administration (please give us examples of work that's gone well and why and how you ensure your work is accurate)
- why you're the ideal candidate for this role taking into consideration the Role Profile.
- if you wish to work part time please state the hours and days you are available.
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. If you have the skills, experience and values we're seeking, please apply to join us and be part of an inclusive organisation. We believe it is important that we provide our team with a positive and collaborative working environment so will ask you to work in our newly refurbished offices based at Kings Cross at least 3 days a week.