- Employer: Surrey County Council
- Reference: orbis/TP/18313/33473
- Published: Wed 24/05/2023, 4:37 AM
- Closing on: Sun 11/06/2023, 4:37 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Salary: £41931 - £45519 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Surrey
More InformationMore about this employer
The salary range for this role is £41,931 - £45,519 per annum, based on working 36-hours per week. This is a 12-month fixed term/secondment opportunity.
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute to organisational change and have a background in Testing Liquidlogic systems? Then read on!
We are looking for an experienced individual to help lead the testing element of our ambitious change programme which will enable a 'single view of the child' across multiple systems in the Children, Families and Learning Service. This will enable not only the planning, reviewing, and monitoring of caseloads, but as a wider transformation programme it will support the improvement of systems and practice. Allowing professionals across the span of Children & Educational services to spend more time with children and their families, better understand the whole of their journey and ensure sustainable high-quality evidence-based interventions and support to meet children's needs, particularly our most vulnerable, and accurately record, analyse and project costs.
To help facilitate this, we are recruiting for the position of a Test manager. In this role you will show your specialist knowledge of testing methodologies and best practice to ensure the quality of testing is of the highest standard. You will lead on the development of the test strategy and test plan and work with the business teams to execute and complete the test plan. This will enable the implementation of the next stage of the Single View of the Child Programme. You will report to the Programme Manager who leads the Single View of a Child programme and will be supported to embed processes and lead change in the CFLL Directorate.
You will be expected to organise your own workload and report on testing progress to the Project Manager and escalate any testing blockers as needed. The role holder will need to fully understand and comply with the test schedule as defined in the contract and any audit requirements.
To be considered for interview, your application must evidence:
- Experience of working within a similar work setting, i.e. testing of Liquidlogic systems,
- Experience of managing, facilitating testing sessions and to resolve any issues identified during testing,
- Ability to ensure all end-to-end process areas have adequate scenario test scripts,
- Coordinates the production of all required test scripts as defined in the test plan,
- Work alongside the Business Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and Business Analysts to understand the processes to be tested.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 12/06/2023.
This is a 12 month secondment / fixed term contract.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit our website.
Surrey County Council is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. A guaranteed interview will be offered to all disabled applications where:
- The candidate has evidenced the minimum criteria for the role through their application
- The candidate has chosen to share that they have a disability on the application form
Our application form and onboarding process will provide an opportunity to request any reasonable adjustments for the interview and/or the role.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.