- Employer: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Reference: J-1577
- Published: Thu 25/05/2023, 10:02 AM
- Closing on: Sun 18/06/2023, 1:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 Hours
- Salary: £56,868 - £60,105
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Town Hall, 160 Whitechapel Road, LONDON
More InformationMore about this employer
Senior Commissioning Manager
This is an exciting time to be in Integrated Commissioning as we work with our Tower Hamlets Together partners across health, social care and the voluntary and community sector to transform and commission services to meet the needs of our residents. We are looking for candidates with a passion for improving the lives of our residents, with vision and the ability to work effectively with partners to deliver excellent services.
We are currently recruiting to the following positions:
· 1 x Senior Commissioning Manager (Ageing Well – Housing with Care)
· 1 x Senior Commissioning Manager (Ageing Well – Home Care)
For an informal discussion about any of the above roles and the portfolio areas they are responsible for please contact Ben Gladstone, Head of Service- Ageing Well at email@example.com
Interviews will be held in the first half of July 2023.
Tower Hamlets vision for our borough is that: people are aspirational, independent and have equal access to opportunities; we are a borough that our residents are proud of and love to live in; and we are a dynamic, outcomes-based council using digital innovation and partnership working to respond to the changing needs of our borough. We want people who aspire to our TOWER values: Together; Open; Willing; Excellent; Respect.
Tower Hamlets has a zero-tolerance approach to, and works to eradicate, all forms of discrimination on the basis of race, sex, disability, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, status as a civil partner, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy and maternity and looks to employ a diverse workforce representative of those groups. We recognise that people can also be disadvantaged by their social and economic circumstances, so we will work to eliminate discrimination and disadvantage caused by social class.
We welcome applicants interested in flexible working arrangements and also applicants who live in the borough.
To apply please follow the application link on each individual role advert.
- an up to date CV (no more than three sides of A4), explaining any gaps in employment
- a supporting statement (maximum 2 sides of A4) explaining what you would bring to the role and how you meet the criteria in the person specification
These two parts must be uploaded as one single document and be no more than 5 sides of A4 in total.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.