Core Human Resources and Organisational Development Department
Environment & Customer Services, Regeneration & Housing, Chief Executives – Core HR Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Ealing’s Core HR team and be at the forefront of providing business focused HR solutions that deliver results and add value to three of the council’s directorates. Reporting to the HR Business Partner and working with service directors and their senior teams you will be able to make an impact on the people management aspects of business planning and service delivery. You will also be involved in casework, change management and project work across the various directorates working within a team environment.
To be successful your experience should include:
- Advising on people management and HR issues in a large and complex organisation
- Carrying out organisational reviews and managing change
- Consulting with staff and their representatives
- Supporting managers as they manage staff through the employee lifecycle
- Researching and drafting HR policy and/or contributing to HR policy development and implementation
Essential professional membership/qualifications:
- CIPD membership/qualification or equivalent HR professional qualification
- Evidence of continuous professional development
This role is subject to Ealing’s enhanced vetting process.
Prospective interview dates: 29th – 3oth June, 3rd-4th July 2023