- Employer: The Berkeley Academy
- Reference: P/23/242300
- Published: Fri 26/05/2023, 14:00 PM
- Closing on: Thu 15/06/2023, 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Term Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks PA
- Salary: Grade 9
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: The Berkeley Academy, Laidon Avenue, Wistaston, Crewe , Cheshire
Chancery Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, strategic and experienced School Business Manager to join The Berkeley Academy.
This is a full time, permanent position, working 40 weeks PA. The Berkeley Academy has a committed, professional and hardworking office team who are an amazing asset to the school.
As the School Business Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the school finances, personnel and Health and Safety of the premises. The School Business Manager will also advise on and implement the day-to-day support that enables the school to operate effectively and efficiently, allowing other members of the leadership team to focus on teaching and learning. You will work closely with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team, Office team, Site Manager, Midday Assistants, Out of School Club Manager and the Trust’s Central Team to ensure that all aspects of the role are completed and managed effectively.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- A professional qualification in School Business Management and/or a financial qualification, or experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial management skills and experience of budget management and monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations or the willingness to complete the IOSH qualification.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
Chancery Multi Academy Trust was established in April 2018. As a growing Trust, the role will involve regular liaison with other Trust schools and members of the Central Team. As The Berkeley Academy is part of Chancery Multi Academy Trust, the successful candidate will, at times, be required to assist the Central Team and support other schools within the Trust.
In return we offer a competitive salary, ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive Multi Academy Trust.
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 15th June 2023 at 5pm ; shortlisted candidates will be contacted that week and interviews will be held Friday 23rd June 2023
Chancery Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The safeguarding of all pupils within the Trust takes utmost priority. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of safeguarding procedures and checks.
Please apply online at Cheshire East Jobs Go Public
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.