Housing Rents Assistant
Band 3 (27,242 – 30,176)
Guildford Borough Council has an exciting opportunity for a Housing Rents Assistant to join our fantastic Income Team.
We manage approximately 5,200 properties across the borough. The Housing Rents Assistant will work in the heart of the Income Collection Team, who are responsible for the collection and administration of all housing rental income.
We are looking for a pro-active, motivated, and confident individual who is seeking a challenging role with good career prospects? If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a range of benefits including incremental progression related pay, highly competitive annual leave allowances, flexible working, staff discount scheme and membership of the local government pension scheme. The role attracts a salary of £27,242 - £30,176 per annum and an annual leave entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays.
What you need to succeed in this role:
At a minimum, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A proactive approach, with strong administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Conscientious attitude and attention to detail.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- IT Skills
- Good time management skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to take the initiative.
If you would like to apply for this role please log on to www.guildford.gov.uk and click on Contact Us, then click on Jobs at top right hand corner.