We are looking to appoint a part time (0.4 FTE) Music Teacher from September 2023 (we will consider 0.6 for the right candidate)
• a committed and caring teacher who is a positive role model for all?
• a reflective and creative practitioner who provides outstanding learning opportunities?
• able to create an inclusive classroom so that all children achieve their potential?
• able to innovate and share best practice in order to have a positive impact across the school?
• someone who works collegiately for the betterment of the school community?
• children who are eager and receptive
• a creative environment with plenty of space for outdoor learning
• highly engaged parents and governors
• a supportive and approachable leadership team
• regular CPD and opportunities for career progression
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification available on the school website.
Applicants who believe they have the suitable experience and matching skills for this post are welcome to apply.
Edmund Waller Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
We strongly encourage all potential applicants to come and see us for yourselves. Please call 0207 639 0436 and ask for our Office Manager, Shanee (pronounced Shenee), to organise a time for a visit.
Closing Date: Friday 9^th June @ midday
Interview: Week beginning 19^th June 2023