*Interviews are taking place as soon as suitable applications are received. Interested candidates should contact our HR team straight away on email@example.com or via telephone on 020 8312 5480 ext. 2515 so that we can discuss the position and selection process with you.*
Royal Greenwich Trust School (part of University Schools Trust (UST)) became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. UST is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and three sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community.
RGTS became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community.
In 2020, we opened our brand new £14 million new wing and moved into the next stage of the school’s development as our inaugural cohort transitioned into Key Stage 4.
In October 2022, Ofsted judged us to be a GOOD school across all areas within the framework.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and play a role in shaping the future and learning of our community.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
- Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of your practice
- Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
- Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school/Trust with potential for career development
- Design and deliver bespoke curriculum provision for students across all key stages
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
RGTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check.
Click here to view our safeguarding policy