LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
LSA: £21,968 FTE Actual: £14,893.58
Part Time – 30 hours per week, 8.45 a.m. to 3.15 p.m. 5 days per week, 30 minute lunch break, no mid-morning break
(The Head Teacher is able to discuss flexibility for the right candidate)
Term time only
Enhanced DBS check required
Start date: asap
We are looking for an amazing teaching assistant to join our friendly team. The position may involve working with a specific child or group, as well as supporting other children in the class with their learning. This will initially be within our EYFS team. Part of the hours will be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting the needs of all children. Experience of working with SEN or Autistic children would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has had experience of working with children
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Is flexible and can work well within a team
- Has experience of working with children from a range of different backgrounds
- Is dedicated and committed with a sense of humour and a can do attitude!
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hardworking children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development and gaining a wealth of experience and expertise
Please visit our website - www.hatchride.wokingham.sch.uk – for an application form. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact the Head Teacher via the school office to arrange this, details above.
Interviews: to be arranged and held on receipt of suitable application
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Hatch Ride Primary School is part of The Corvus Learning Trust and employment is with the Trust. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.