School Office Manager
Full time 36 hours per week (Term time only)
Required October 2023
Grade PO2 point 29
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager who is passionate about working in a dynamic office environment.
We are a successful two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community in Beckton, East London.
Do you want to:
● Work in a happy and friendly school?
● Be involved in driving us forward to excellence?
● Join a hardworking and supportive staff team?
We are looking for an Office Manage who is:
● Committed to achieving outstanding outcomes within the school office team
● Can build good professional relationships with colleagues.
● Can show a desire to learn and succeed in own areas of professional development
● Willing to be adaptable to change
● Eager to support SLT to provide ongoing commitment to staff, parents, children and governors.
● Committed to work as part of a strong team with enthusiasm and integrity
● Wanting to make a difference!
We can offer:
● An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children, staff, and governors
● Friendly staff, supportive families and children who are keen to learn.
● A well run and motivated school which is innovative and, on a journey, to becoming outstanding
● Work in a stimulating, modern and well-equipped environment
● Excellent and innovative professional development
● A school committed to the DFE wellbeing charter.
All shortlisted applicants will be sent, and will need to complete and return a safeguarding self- disclosure form prior to an interview. The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, Medical checks and successful references. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications should be completed via the Jobs go Public website
For further information contact Lynn Wilson on:
Tel: 0207 511 9414 (option 4) from September 2023
Closing date: 08th September 2023
Shortlisting: week beginning 11th September 2023
Interviews: week beginning 18th September 2023
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.