We require an enthusiastic high calibre teacher who has strong subject knowledge.
The successful candidate will:
- Teach creative and exciting DT lessons to a range of abilities with a specialism in Food Technology and Textiles.
- Be able to teach Food Technology and Textiles to a high standard at GCSE.
- Through your teaching, develop the students’ ability to fully apply high level thinking skills to solve challenging problems
- Play a full and active role in the continual development of high quality teaching and learning in DT.
- Provide high quality continual professional development
- Support and develop you to become an outstanding teacher
- Deliver an excellent ECT programme if necessary
- Provide working partnership opportunities with other schools / departments
- Provide you with an ethos where all adults are learners who take risks in order that they achieve excellent results for our students
Little Ilford is an oversubscribed multicultural school with high expectations of students and staff. It is an exciting place to work and develop, where creativity and innovation is nurtured. We have extremely challenging targets for attainment and progress and the focus and determination to realise them. In October we moved into a brand new building with wonderful facilities.
To obtain further information or for an informal discussion please contact Mehz Karim on
020 8928 3548 /email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may shortlist and interview sooner should we have a strong field
Little Ilford School, Rectory Road, Manor Park, London E12 6JB
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.