Wyre Council are looking to take on an ambitious and driven individual who want to widen their skillset from both an academic and educational standpoint.
We will fully fund you to complete the Chartered Manager BA Honours Degree accredited by Lancaster University, a top 10 ranking University awarded by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
Find out what our existing apprentices have to say about the apprenticeships at Wyre Council https://www.wyre.gov.uk/jobs-1/apprenticeships-2
As an apprentices you’ll be given the opportunity to gain experience of how the council functions while working alongside experienced officers and working towards achieving a BA Honours Degree accredited by Lancaster University.
Working in the Community Safety team, you’ll support the operation and maintenance of CCTV service in Fylde and Wyre while actively taking part in corporate initiatives aimed at enhancing your learning and development.
The apprenticeship will be for a period of three years and during this time, you’ll have the opportunity to secure permanent employment with the council.
The successful candidates will need to have;
· A minimum of 3 A Levels at Grade C or equivalent (or predicted)
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Be flexible, self-motivated and have desire to learn and progress
· Have experience using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
In return we can offer you;
· The opportunity to earn up to £20,812
· Fully funded BA Honours Degree accredited by Lancaster University
· Flexible working hours including the opportunity of Hybrid working
· Free Parking
· Discounted Gym Membership
· Training and development opportunities
· Local Government Pension Scheme
· A friendly and supportive working environment
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply online and for more information about this vacancy, please visit our website www.wyre.gov.uk