With Responsibility for Upper or Lower Key Stage 2 and a Core Subject
Required for January 2024
Want to share your passion for teaching and learning and inspire others to do well? Have a natural leadership style that creates a ‘Can Do’ attitude, then Salisbury Primary School needs you!
This role will involve leading and inspiring staff across the school as well as leading your own team of staff within Key Stage 2. This will be a teaching role.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an outstanding leader, who is passionate about developing teachers at all stages of their careers to ensure the highest quality teaching and learning
- Have excellent leadership, inter-personal and organisational skills with the ability to lead and inspire staff with confidence.
- Have a track record of improving attainment and achievement through implementing effective assessment, monitoring and tracking procedures.
- Have a commitment to giving all children equal access and opportunity to all areas of the curriculum.
- Have a commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors.
We can offer:
- Creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- Enthusiastic and friendly pupils with a good attitude to learning.
- Supportive parents.
- A committed and supportive governing body.
- Opportunities to work strategically with the Head Teacher and the senior leadership team in taking our school towards ‘outstanding’.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an exciting and highly motivated professional team.
We are proud of our school, the staff and students and would warmly welcome perspective applicants to visit us prior to application to learn more about the role and to view the school.
Closing Date – Thursday 21st September 2023
Short listing – Friday 22nd September 2023
Interviews and Tasks – Friday 29th September 2023
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.