An exciting opportunity has arisen at North Somerset Environment Company (NSEC) supporting the continued growth of the business, based at our Offices in Weston-Super-Mare.
NSEC are a local authority owned private company delivering environmental and highway maintenance solutions to residents and businesses across North Somerset. We’re recruiting for a people centric leader to head up our HR team, supporting 280 colleagues across 6 locations.
Working as a member of the senior leadership team, you will be primarily responsible for the efficient management of HR strategic objectives and operational matters. You’ll lead our HR team providing colleagues with guidance, support, and policy application, along with managing recruitment, learning & development, and payroll functions.
We’d be very interested to hear from candidates who have experience of working in HR field in a logistics and / or waste management background.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor
- Qualified CIPD practitioner with excellent working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of managing third-party or in-house payroll bureaus
- Recruitment strategist with working knowledge of media platforms
- Excellent IT, analytical and communication skills backed with good presentational skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence, inc. trade union engagement
Want to know more and apply?
To request an application form and/or job description please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2023