Churchend Primary Academy is looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed.
The positive impact you can have early to a young person’s life is most likely the reason you got into Primary Education in the first place. Here, that impact will be greater than you could have imagined.
Churchend Primary Academy provides an outstanding education for children. Channelling individual capabilities into academic success is the goal, as part of a holistic and uniquely attentive educational strategy. Our children enjoy an enriching, engaging and enjoyable education.
Your focus will be to make a real impact by guiding pupils, at this transformative age, toward a new path and helping to shape their behaviours for the better.
- Enable children to achieve age related expectations.
- Be an exciting practitioner with a passion for an engaging curriculum.
- Support the emotional development of each and every child
- Work closely with Teaching Assistants and the Senior Leadership Team to raise attainment and progress
- Address challenges strategically, collaboratively and holistically to enable each child to meet their full potential
- Our ideal candidate has excellent classroom management skills, is highly organised, is a team player and has strong behaviour management skills
An empathic, resilient and highly motivated Primary Teacher who got into the role for all the right reasons, you’ll be ready to share the challenges that our children face. There for the long-term satisfaction that behavioural transformation brings, you’ll know that some days may not be as rewarding as others, but that it’s all a part of the journey toward transforming lives.
That’s because you’re a realist who knows that making a difference means maintaining an on-going dialogue with your peers and managers to keep developing the approach for each child. What’s more, you’ll be fully aware of the standards Ofsted is looking out for and always keen to go above and beyond them – never anything less than engaged and engaging.
For a passionate Primary Teacher who knows that pupil journeys are on-going and not always easy, it’s an amazing next step in your career.
- Become part of a friendly, supportive team who encourage creativity and innovation.
- We have an approachable and experienced senior leadership team who are willing to support all aspects of your professional development, whether as an NQT at the start of your career or as a more experienced teacher looking for career development
- The benefit of doing a role like this is it feelsgood and gives you a sense of hard-won achievement and progress. There are also some outstanding rewards – in fact, our salary and benefits package is one of the best in the sector. It includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Full school holidays
- Teacher pension scheme or a range of flexible pension options to suit personal circumstances (where applicable)
To apply please complete the teaching staff application form available to download from our website or phone or email the Academy Office email@example.com
School Tours are encouraged so you can see our great learning environment and the team who support and fantastic children. The website is www.churchendacademy.com
Applications are invited from suitably qualified people to join our dedicated team. Applications will be considered as received and interviews arranged accordingly.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to undergo an enhanced DBS Check, online and Social Media checks.