Do you want to take a leading role in shaping the future of the Liverpool City Region? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to support the delivery and assurance of transport infrastructure projects to build a fairer, stronger, cleaner, connected vibrant city region where no one is left behind. Our existing portfolio of projects for delivery up to 2027 is over £1 billion, but we have ambitions to do much more if we are to meet our net zero and economic growth goals between now and 2040.
You will have experience in a project controls role preferably within large, complex transport infrastructure projects and possess a strong aptitude to lead schedule, cost, risk, change management activities and reporting. You will have excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills, with a strategic outlook, and experience of working in collaboration with multiple agencies to assure and report on programmes to meet long term goals.
You will work in partnership with our local authorities and wider stakeholders in the public, private and third sectors to ensure a consistent and accurate reporting on projects and help organisations develop solutions, as necessary.
We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting the aims of the Combined Authority, who are self-starting, highly motivated, passionate about shaping the future of the city region, and show a willingness to go the extra mile.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- 29 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and an additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years’ continuous service
- Access to the local government pension scheme
- Extensive career and personal development training
- Choice of a staff Travel Card providing free travel within the Liverpool City Region on buses, trains and ferries, or a Fast Tag pass for the Mersey Tunnels with 470 journeys per annum
- Off peak MetroCard for your spouse or partner, valid on buses, trains and ferries
- Professional fees paid
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Hybrid working options – our team work flexibly between our office at Mann Island on the Liverpool Waterfront and home.
For an informal chat about the roles, please contact email@example.com
A more detailed description of the roles including key responsibilities and requirements is contained in the attached Role Descriptions.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. To this end, we particularly welcome applicants from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Backgrounds, who have a disability or are members of the Armed Forces, Reservists or Veterans.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.