Finance Business Partner
Hybrid of remote/home working and office based working one day per week
1 * Full time Permanent Role ( 36.5 hours per week)
Are you looking for a new and rewarding job which contributes to improving the lives and outcomes for vulnerable children and families Birmingham? Do you want to work as part of a team that is recognised for its good performance? Our team is friendly and supportive. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop.
As an experienced CCAB qualified accountant you will use your business partnering skills to provide a broad range of operational and strategic financial advice and support to Trust service managers.
You will possess strong management, communication, and organisational skills to compliment your technical accounting experience and IT experience and have the ability to provide exemplary financial services in a company that is striving for excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- Reimbursement of your professional fees.
- 30 days paid annual leave and an additional eight bank holidays. this increases to 33 days after five years’ service, and then 35 days after ten years’ service.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- A confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to an employee website offering discounts and cash back on hundreds of retailers.
- Car Lease Scheme (salary sacrifice).
- If you work for Birmingham Children’s Trust, you can join the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS). The LGPS is a national scheme covering all local authorities in England and Wales.
- Note - awaiting decision on Market Supplement included
- Generous flexi scheme, enabling you to work flexibly and helping you to balance your professional and personal commitments.
We are working towards...
- Shared Contribution Additional Voluntary Contribution Pension Scheme (salary sacrifice).
Assessment and Interviews to be held on 13th / 16th October
For informal enquiries please contact Visvapreet Bains on