Introducing ourselves: Ursuline Catholic Primary School is a large 2 form entry primary school with 409 pupils currently on roll, situated in Blundellsands. www.ursulineprimary.co.uk
The Governors would like to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join our successful team. The successful applicant will support pupils with a range of ablities within the reception classes.
They will also need to demonstrate that they are:
• Committed to raising standards, ensuring children achieve their full potential in acquiring the essential skills needed in reading, writing and numeracy.
• Committed to developing the wellbeing of all pupils and have an understanding of social and emotional needs.
• Adaptable and able to work on their own initiative.
• Committed to working in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and families.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive and enthusiastic team of dedicated professionals
• A safe and welcoming working environment
• Well behaved and happy children
Ursuline Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all appointments are made subject to suitable references and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The successful applicant will be employed on a Catholic Education service (CES) contract of employment.
Application Closes on Wednesday 27th September 12.00pm
Shortlisting Wednesday 27th September afternoon
Interviews will be held on: Friday 29th September
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the email stated below.