Are you looking for an exciting challenge? In a role where you’ll be able to learn new skills, working in a friendly team? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
As a result of a recent review of the structure within Housing Services, we’re recruiting for a new member of our Property Services team, for a role which is:
- Ideal for someone looking to develop their experience and build on their skills within the property services and maintenance area.
- A key part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Flexible, enabling you to manage your own workload.
- Challenging but incredibly rewarding.
About the role
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate keen to develop a variety of skills and experience, offering the opportunity to work in a busy and important team in the Council. The successful candidate will:
- Support the Property Services team with the day-to-day management of planned and cyclical maintenance programmes.
- Gain knowledge and experience of the property services service area and gain knowledge of the surveying role as a whole.
- Work toward a recognised qualification in an area of work undertaken by the Property Services team.
Who we’re looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a good standard of education, including literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have excellent IT skills and knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills, in person, in writing and on the telephone.
- Are committed to working towards a recognised qualification.
- Are comfortable working in a team, working flexibly to support your colleagues.
It would be helpful if you’ve already worked in a similar role or have undertaken relevant courses through either education or an apprenticeship.
If you’d like to know more, please read our role profile and specification, or get in touch with the Property Services Manager, Mark Robinson, to arrange an informal chat, by e-mailing email@example.com