Are you an enthusiastic and energetic, individual who enjoys cycling, working outside and who wants to inspire children to cycle with in a dynamic and rewarding environment then we would love to hear from you!! The role is working school hours 8.00 - 3.00 (term time only) - although additional hours are available. Full accredited training will be given.
For nearly two decades BikeRight have been at the forefront of cycling development across the UK. Our innovation has led to an unparalleled level of experience and knowledge - building a future where everyone has the confidence to cycle from day to day as part of leading healthy, active lives. In 2018 we joined forces with Cycle Confident. Together we now train over 100,000 people a year across multiple cycling disciplines.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for additional instructors to join our fantastic team primarily working in pairs to deliver our Bikeability programmes within a school environment. The main duties will include;
- Delivery of cycle training sessions in schools in line with National Standards and Bikeability delivery guidelines,
- Effective and positive communication with schools, trainees and the wider BikeRight team
- Pre and post course admin in line with Bikeability delivery guidance.
A full accredited training package will be provided to successful applicants, we also offer tutor support and mentoring along with Continuing Professional Development opportunities.
This role is Fixed Term until July 2025
Along with a passion for cycling you must have excellent communication skills be IT literate, conscientious, reliable and flexible with a sense of humour!
- Fully paid training package
- Supportive working environment
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted cycling equipment and clothing
We are really looking forward to hearing from you, when you apply please also send us a covering letter that just tells us about your skills and experience and how they relate to this role, we's also love to hear about your cycling experience!
We welcome applications form all sections of the community.
- Company pension
- Referral programme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Merseyside: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)- We would especially welcome applicants from Knowsley and St. Helens.
- Cycling: 3 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)