Grange Primary requires an experienced class teacher with responsibility for a core subject
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic practitioner, to help ‘Grow the seeds for life long learning’ and raise standards. This is an excellent opportunity for a class teacher who views teaching as a vocation, to join our school. You must have a passion for learning and a commitment to imprvoing outcomes for all. Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (December 2022)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need a Teacher who:
- Has passion for learning and has a good understanding of how to raise standards
- Has successful experience of teaching
- Is an exemplary practioner able to lead by example
- Has a proven track record in raising standards in a curriculum area
- Is highly organised and is able to prioritise workload
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and inspire others
- Can work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
If you are passionate about learning and committed to providing a good quality of education for all, then Grange is the place for you.
We can offer you:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A warm and professional environment
- Children who are friendly and polite
- A growth mind-set ethos
- A free car park
Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have well served bus routes. Please contact Mrs Ahkter on 020 7476 5146 for further details.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: Rolling Advert
Shortlisting and interviews: On a rolling basis.
Start date: ASAP
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.