Essex Primary School
“Everyone Valued, Everyone Challenged, Everyone Achieving”
Start Date: 4th January 2024
Essex Primary School is looking for inspiring, highly motivated and experienced teachers to join our dedicated staff team.
We are a large four form entry primary school, with an ASD Resourced Provision. We are located in the London Borough of Newham – a vibrant, inner city borough just 25 minutes from the centre of London, within an ethnically diverse local community.
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner seeking a new challenge? Do you have a passion for the highest standards in teaching and learning? Are you seeking to join an ambitious and innovative school where all pupils are able to succeed and flourish? If so, come and visit the school!
We are seeking teachers who:
- Are excellent practitioners with the desire to keep learning!
- Are able to motivate and inspire pupils through relevant and engaging learning opportunities
- Have a keen commitment to working creatively, coupled with the desire and ability to drive standards
- Are great team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For successful candidates we will offer:
- An opportunity to make a positive difference to children’s learning
- Hardworking children who enjoy school and strive to succeed
- A supportive and enthusiastic team with excellent opportunities for CPD
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the Head Teacher. Please contact Jas Seehra, School Business Manager.
Telephone: 020 8472 0322 or Jaswant.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 24th November 2023 (12:00 noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 4th December 2023
Essex Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.