Origin – shaping communities; building lives
Origin exists to make change happen for the good of communities. We help people by providing affordable homes – but that’s not enough. We support vulnerable residents to lead happy and better lives. We empower our staff to take action and rise to every challenge with ‘can do’ positivity.
Good people are the future of our innovative, working community. We have placed an exciting ‘People’ strategy at the heart of our culture – to support training and personal development, to deliver our values and to move Origin forward.
Our ambition is to become a more customer centric organisation and we see data as having a mission critical role in helping our communities. We think now is the perfect time to find someone passionate about Microsoft technologies, who can join us on the journey to help us utilise our investment with Microsoft.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, results driven and motivated person who can produce amazing business outcomes. Someone who is a great solution designer and problem solver. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives on having wide ranging responsibilities and wants to take ownership of specific projects to improve our use of technology at Origin Housing.
We value professional development for our staff and hope that you value it too. We won’t pigeonhole you into specific tasks but give you freedom to work on areas that will deliver the most value, giving you the opportunity to gain more depth and breadth as a professional in the process. To support this, you will be able to work with some of the newest Microsoft data technologies, including Power Platform, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Apps, and Azure.
What you’ll do
- The Dynamics 365 Functional Developer will have a diverse role from developing and implementing new ideas to maintaining and adding new functionalities to existing workflows.
- Build, configure, develop and deploy technical solutions to support business priorities and requirements for new processes (ClickDimensions, SDK, business process flows, flows, conditional branching, mobile task flows, workflows, custom entities, linked entities, forms, dashboards and coding where necessary).
- Lead or participate in design and architecture sessions with key stakeholders, translating.
- business processes and building requirements for the system.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer or Configuration.
- MS Dynamics CRM 2016 or 365 online.
- MS Dynamics FinOps (Desirable).
- SQL Server administration.
- Database and database design.
- SQL Server Integration Services and packages (Kingsway Pro experience desirable).
- Visual Studio.
- Proficient in translating business requirements into functional specifications.
- A Working knowledge of integrating Dynamics with SharePoint.
- Dynamics 365 Outlook Client (desirable), Office 365 (desirable).
- Working knowledge of PowerApps Portal or ability to pick up technical skills quickly.
- Knowledge of coding best practice.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Knowledge of Agile and Prince 2 project methodologies.
Do you share our values?
This is a rewarding and exciting position, responsible for building relationships and trust internally within your Origin team.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the role above. We have outlined the key behaviours and values we’ll expect of you, and the knowledge, experience and skills you need to do the job. You’ll be assessed on all these elements at various stages throughout the selection process. You can find out more about us by simply visiting www.originhousing.org.uk
Benefits for the right person
We reward our people for the work they do. We appreciate commitment, initiative and going the extra mile. At Origin, our comprehensive range of benefits care about the ‘whole’ person. As well as offering you great-to-have discounts, we look after your health and well-being too – personalising your benefits package to you.
- Access to a range of discounts on services, products and experiences. Not simply picked at random but personalised to you
- Tailor-made Healthcare plans and/or insurance plans – let us know your preference
- An Employee Assistance Programme that supports your well-being and is there to provide valuable help at all times
- A choice of rewards that you choose where to spend
- An Awards recognition scheme that champions individual achievement
Closing date: 21st November 2023