Asset Data Manager
Starting salary £45,865pa with potential progression to £49,021pa on achieving designated skills and experience (pay award pending)
37 hours per week (hybrid working)
Welwyn Hatfield Council are seeking an Asset Data Manager to join our expanding Property Services Directorate.
Within this role you will be expected to provide effective leadership and management of a team consisting of both technical and administrative staff to ensure a high standard is achieved in the data collection, recording and maintenance for our property portfolio.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure all operational, regulatory and legislative responsibilities for the storage of asset data is achieved at all times.
- Take a lead role in the continuous development of the Stock Condition Survey system to ensure all relevant information is collected.
- Monitor and seek improvement in in the Council’s position relating to stock and component condition, SAP energy ratings, EPCS, and HHSRS.
- Ensure data collected by other property teams is adequately input into open such as asbestos, legionella, gas, fire and all other M&E and other key areas for monitoring and investment.
- To lead the development, preparation, and presentation of performance packs on a regular basis and to improve the ongoing asset management and investment processes, performance, and outcome for customer via ongoing monitoring, evaluation, and benchmarking.
- To provide the management team with GIS support, lead on the collation, storage and use of spatial data to inform investment/divestment decisions, contract management (quantity and cost) and support operational delivery.
If you feel this could be the role for you then don’t hesitate to apply today.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post.
Closing date for applications is 26 November 2023.
Assessments will be held on 29 November and interviews will be held on 1 December 2023.
Welwyn Hatfield – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.