Bursar - School
Brant Broughton C of E and Methodist Primary School
Mill Lane, Brant Broughton, Lincoln LN5 0RP
Grade 7 18-21 £14722 p.a.; 20 hpw term time
Permanent; Term Time Only
Closing Date: 12:00 noon 30/11/2023
Brant-Broughton Church of England and Methodist Primary School, we are looking to appoint a School Bursar who is keen to be valued as part of our warm, supportive and encouraging team.
We are a small, caring Church school with a big heart and a welcoming atmosphere. We are committed to ensuring that all pupils at our inclusive school have the best opportunity to flourish as individuals as we prepare them for their next steps.
School Bursar – G7 18-21
20 Hours per week, days negotiable, 41 weeks per year, Permanent
To start as soon as possible
The successful candidate will support the headteacher and governors and will have responsibility for leading on:
- Strategic planning of finance including budget setting
- Overseeing premises, lunchtime provision, health and safety and risk assessments
- Personnel, administration and support services
We are looking for someone who:
- Can ensure the effective management, reporting and recording of the school’s finances
- Has a good understanding of Business World On
- Is determined to work with us in ensuring that our children get the very best educational experience
- Shows an ability to use existing resources effectively and is able to be innovative in adapting these to changing circumstances
- Demonstrates thoughtfulness, integrity and confidentiality
- Is a highly effective communicator
- Works well as part of team and has a sense of humour
- Is committed to being part of the Brant-Broughton school community where All achieve, All believe, All create, All a family
- Has a good understanding of safer recruitment practice
For more information and an application pack, please contact Liz Moore (Headteacher) on 01400 272 035 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the schools by prospective candidates are encouraged
Closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Thursday 30 November 2023
Interviews will be held WC Monday 4 December 2023
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure. Pre-employment checks are in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.