The Gas Installer is an essential member of the Direct Repairs department, the role is to carry out the installation and the repair/maintenance of gas heating equipment within Optivo stock in a safe and proper manner to the benefit of Optivo and its residents across London and the west Sussex area based on the needs of the business. As a member of the Direct Services Team, the primary focus of the Gas Installer is to provide a high quality responsive maintenance service to all residents, internal colleagues and partners. You will provide clear structure and support to operatives in managing repairs and installations effectively from issue to completion and final quality assurance.
- Must have the Accredited Certificates in Gas CCN1 / CPA1 + CKR1 / CENWAT
- Formal technical qualification in gas installation, repair and servicing
- Experience of working in a building environment and completing gas repair, servicing and refurbishment work in tenants homes.
- A good knowledge of relevant Gas Regulation/legislation, Building regulations and Health & Safety
- Full driving Licence required
If you this sounds like you or someone you know, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to private medical and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.