Earn and Learn!
The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden schools is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Apprentice Assistant Administrative to work alongside the Office Manager and the office team.
The role is to provide support to the school office and the Office Manager to ensure the school’s main office runs smoothly and professionally at all times.
- Paid work (£200.00 per week)
- Study for level 1/2 qualification in Business Administration or equivalent
- Paid annual leave
- Full training support
What do you need?
- GCSEs in Maths and English
- Confidence in resolving issues and familiarity with customer care
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise work to carry out scheduled tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Commitment to undertake relevant studies
For further information and to request an application form please contact the school at email@example.com call Beverley Shore on 0208 8065201.
The post is required to start from January 2019.
Closing date for application is: Wednesday 12thDecember at 12.00pm.
Interviews will take place on Monday 17thDecember 2018.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk and in the application pack.
The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schoolsis committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.