Would you like a varied role where no day is the same?
We are looking for a flexible, hardworking and welcoming person to assist in the smooth running of the school’s busy office and reception area.
Duties will include:
- Reception and telephone, being a welcoming face to parents, staff, visitors and pupils.
- Managing school emails.
- Pupil admissions and attendance.
- Maintaining pupil data in SIMS and producing reports.
- Staff recruitment.
- Organising ad hoc activities such as Bikeability.
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
- Be a team player and able to work independently.
- Be confident with office computer programmes. Experience of SIMS would be an advantage but not essential as training can be given.
For an application pack please contact the school office (preferably by email) or download from www.thamesideprimary.co.uk, About us, Come & Work for us!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: 10 December 2018
Interviews: 17 December 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.