Do you have good administration experience? Would you like to be part of an organisation that counts on the professionalism, insight, expertise and passion of its staff to inspire individual recovery for the people they work with? Then join us as an Administrator.
Recovery Focus is a new group of expert charities with the shared aim to inspire individual recovery nationwide. Between us we have a track record of more than 200 years of developing and running personalised services that work with people with mental health, substance use and other complex needs to achieve their ambitions. Each partner organisation has its own rich history of success, but together we believe we can lead the way in evidence based recovery pathways that we can tailor to meet local and individual needs.
One of our partners, Richmond Fellowship, is looking for an Administrator to join their team working on its vital Drive Project. Working across two West Midlands local authority areas, Drive is a new response to domestic abuse that aims to reduce the number of child and adult victims of domestic abuse by disrupting and changing perpetrator behaviour. It implements a whole‐system approach through an intensive individual case management intervention alongside a coordinated multi‐agency response to drive service users to change their behaviour.
Your role as an Administrator will include :
- Maintaining efficient and up‐to‐date records of financial transactions
- Handling cash payments and maintaining petty cash systems
- Providing analysis of expenditure as and when required
- Gathering information for services to support the Locality Manager in producing key KPI information
- Maintaining filing and admin systems
- Planning and purchasing office supplies
- Undertaking word processing and minute taking tasks as required.
To join us as an Administrator you will need:
- To be an excellent team player, with a flexible and motivated approach
- Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Finance, administration and minute taking experience
- Experience of completing financial returns/records
- IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to undertake training
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage several deadlines.
We will consider applications from those wishing to work part time.
In return, you can expect some great benefits, including 25 days' annual leave (pro rata) plus 8 public holidays, contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover.
So, get inspired today. Visit our website and take the first steps towards a more fulfilling career.
Closing date: 9th December 2018