About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim HR Business Partner to cover 12 months maternity leave. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for the provision of specialist HR and Learning and Development advice.
- Lead the HR team to promote and implement the People Development Plan
- Develop relationships with Senior Management to contribute and influence the decision making process on all people related issues
- Implement added value activities to deliver a `return on investment` and improve efficiency across all areas of responsibility
- CIPD Qualified, master`s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a fast pace/high volume working environment
- Evidence of managing complex employee relations cases
- Solid experience in staff management and great communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £53,000pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
Hightown Housing Association is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire providing a wide range of housing and support services for families and single people including people with special needs.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of over £80 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.
If you`re interested in the role, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or click apply below
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactoryreference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Close date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 28th December 2018