Teacher of Drama (Maternity Cover)
Job start: February 2019 or April 2019
Contract Type: Part time (Tuesday-Friday)
Contract term: Maternity Cover
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Drama to join our Creative Arts Faculty and become an integral part of the school. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Drama. Drama is a popular subject throughout the year groups with many pupils making excellent progress. The successful candidate will be expected to teach at KS3 & KS4. Some KS5 teaching may be available depending on experience.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
• A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
• State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
• An environment that promotes innovation
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching (opportunity to teach A-level Drama)
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
• An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in the commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website.
Closing date: Friday, 25th January 2019. Interview date: w/c Monday, 28th January 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.