Senior Administration Officer – HR and Finance
Salary Grade: SO1, Spine Point 29 - 31
Full Time 35 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only plus 1 Week
Salary Range: £26,591.48 - £28,143.81 per annum
Required: As Soon as Possible
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ provision and we are seeking to appoint a Senior Administrative Officer with strong school experience as well as a high level of competency in HR and Finance.
We are looking for someone who has the passion and commitment to contribute to an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
“The determination and energy of the headteacher have brought about a clear vision of high ambition and aspiration for both pupils and staff” – Ofsted Report May 2017.
We need a proactive, effective and positive Senior Administrative Officer who will assist the School Business Manager in all areas of HR and Finance. You will be the main contact for:
- Staff queries and variations
- Single Central Record
- Invoices and Purchase orders
- Supplier Payments and queries
- Bank Reconciliations
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre offer a seamless service for children and their families on the Ambler site.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A supportive leadership team
- Good opportunities for CPD
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- An enthusiastic dynamic and talented management and staff team
We are looking for someone who is:
- Flexible, organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Experienced in the use of School Management Systems such as SIMS, FMS and HCSS
- Confident with Microsoft packages
- Able to work productively as part of a team, with office, teaching and support staff
- Positive in their approach, with a good sense of humour.
Visits to Ambler are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Theresa Pawelec, School Business Manager, on 0207 226 4708 or by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: Midday, Monday 14th January 2019
Short-listing: Tuesday 15th January 2019
Interviews: Friday 18th January 2019
Please apply online at islington.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers. If you need any assistance please email the Education HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: AMB/239
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.