A new Care at Home Service is coming to your area. Established in England in 2005, our friendly, flexible approach has helped us grow into a trusted service offering high quality care to around 10,000 people across the country.
We currently have a number of exciting new opportunities for Care and Support Enabler’s based in and around the Cheshire area and so we’re looking for caring and compassionate people with a real desire to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people in their local community?
Working with Guinness Care as a Care and Support Enabler is different and here’s why –
- Everything we do is about our customers so any profit we make is re-invested back into our business.
- 94% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we deliver.
- We really value our employees and offer excellent training and support
About the role
As a Care and Support Enabler here at Guinness, you’ll provide personalised support to Older Persons in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, delivering personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do supports our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence.
Who we’re looking for
Making sure our customers are cared for by the right people with the right values is our top priority and that’s why we’re not just looking for people with previous care experience. What’s important to us is that you’re naturally kind, caring, hardworking and committed to making a difference in people’s lives.
We make sure we’re always there for our customers when they need us so our standard service operates between 7am-10pm, 7 days a week. You’ll have the flexibility to work shift patterns between 7am – 3pm and 3pm – 10pm including weekends and bank holidays when required. In return we can offer a range of contracted part time hours that work for you.
Because this role involves working with customers out in the community, you will need a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make Guinness Care a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.00 up to £9.05 per hour
- Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required
- Permanent contract and contracted hours
- Support to study care qualifications and enhance personal development.
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 loyalty bonus
- £100 refer a friend voucher
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
If you feel that this is the job for you then we’d love to hear from you! The first step is hitting the ‘apply’ button and submitting your CV to us online!