The Berkshire Schools Trust (BST) is a newly formed Trust based in East Reading and currently has vacancies for Lunch Time Controllers. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to help the BST achieve its high aspirations.
New Town Primary School is a two form entry school, with pupils from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
We require enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated people to assist at lunchtimes.
The successful candidate should:
- have experience working with primary age children
- be able to manage children’s behaviour in a positive manner
- be able to supervise children in play activities
- be able to administer minor first aid
- possess excellent communication skills and be able to use their initiative
- be able to work effectively in a team
- possess a good standard of spoken English
To obtain an application pack, please contact email@example.com
Candidates will be considered and interviews offered on receipt of applications.
New Town is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.