Teaching Assistants required
Required for Summer Term 2019
Full-time 32.5 hours per week
Ranelagh is an aspirational school with an exciting and innovative Resourced Provision for Children with Autism. We have an amazing team who ensure that all children are given an education which is deepened through enriched experiences to enable children to be the best that they can be.
We are looking to employ a number of teaching assistants to join our dynamic team. Although not essential, some experience of working with children with SEND (in particular Autism) is an advantage.
We are in close proximity from both West Ham and Plaistow tube stations within Newham, and form part of The Tapscott Learning Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully committed to our ethos and inclusive education
- Be committed to ensuring that every child matters
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be prepared to work across different Key Stages and children
- Have a commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues and parents
- Enjoy working in a strong team environment
In return, we can offer
- Children who are proud of their school and tolerant of differing needs
- Staff who are passionate about inclusion and motivated to provide memorable learning experiences
- Excellent mentors for support
- Opportunities for career progression within The Tapscott Learning Trust
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit an English and maths test as part of the interview process.
Closing date: Tuesday 12th February 2019
Tests and interview: Friday 1st March 2019
For further details or for arranging a visit please contact the school on 020 85344364 or email: email@example.com
All safer recruitment processes will be followed.