Teacher (Year 5)
Fixed Term from April to the end of the current academic year to cover Maternity Leave
We are a vibrant three-form entry Primary School. We are culturally and socially diverse and have a strong inclusive ethos. We were recently rated Good across all areas by Ofsted (October 2018) and are looking build upon our success – we would love you to join us on this exciting journey.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn. Excellent behaviour for learning.
- The opportunity to bring about change in children’s lives through education.
- Quality professional development and staff training
- A strong, supportive staff team.
- Excellent support and guidance from senior leaders, including planning support and team teaching.
- 3 hours of shared PPA time with your year group team.
- A genuinely inclusive school.
- Strong provision to support SEN and EAL learners, including support for classroom practice.
- Children from diverse ethnicities and cultures.
- Excellent induction for new members of staff.
- A positive and caring culture.
We are looking for a teacher who can offer:
- A proven track record as a Good or Outstanding classroom teacher or trainee teacher.
- Flexibility and a commitment to team-working.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- Enthusiasm, commitment and resilience.
- Personal organisation and good ICT skills.
- A passion for inspiring all children to achieve their potential.
We warmly welcome visits to the school. Please call us to arrange a time: Tel: 020 8509 6180
Further information about the school can be found at: http://www.edinburghprimary.co.uk/
Applications are welcome from more experienced teachers.
Closing date: Wednesday 15th March 2019 Midday
Please forward your completed application form to:
By Post: Edinburgh Primary School, 97 Queens Road, Walthamstow London E17 8QR
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8509 6180