Women’s Pioneer Housing has a rich history of housing women for almost 100 years. Our values, co-created with our staff and residents, reflect both our history and our future: Positivity, Integrity, One team, Never forgetting the customer, Equality, Empowerment and Responsibility.
In 2019, we are embarking on an exciting period of change and modernisation to our services. We have established a new patch-based working approach where frontline staff work as one team helping each other to deliver high quality services and support our residents’ independence and well-being.
We are looking for a part time Estate Services Officer to work on a patch of around 150 households in West London. This role requires you to work collaboratively with your colleagues in Housing Management, Repairs, and Sheltered Housing to provide a resident focused estate service. This is an exciting and varied role and a rare opportunity to join a specialist organisation who champions women’s housing issues.
You don’t need to have estate services experience to join us but you should have an understanding of the estate services we provide, the ability to work on your own initiative, a capacity to learn and a passion for women’s housing issues. We will provide a comprehensive induction with an opportunity to learn, develop and drive your own work.
We also offer a brilliant benefits package:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A generous pension scheme
- Other benefits set out in terms and conditions
- TOIL in respect of hours worked outside set hours.
We shall hold Interviews for this role on Friday 15thFebruary and Wednesday 20thFebruary.
How to apply:
- An up-to-date CV which shows yourfull career history – we recommend that this is no longer than two pages;
- A supporting statement explaining why you are interested in this role detailing how you are a good candidate for this post and how you fulfil the person specification – we recommend that this is no longer than two pages;
- Please indicate on your application if you are unable to attend either interview date.
Applications must be received by 12 noon Monday 4 February 2019