Wyre Council is a forward thinking, collaborative, digital first organisation and an exciting opportunity has arisen within the newly created ICT and Digital service area for a skilled, passionate, highly motivated and professional individual to join and strengthen our dedicated and friendly team.
The successful candidate will provide a high level of technical expertise supporting the ICT Service Delivery Lead on delivery of the Digital Transformation programme of work.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Linux platforms and have extensive programming knowledge such as XML, HTML, CSS, C# and ASP.NET.
In return we can offer you:
- A salary up to £36,153
- Great work life balance with flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work from home on occasions
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 days subject to length of service (pro rata)
- Employer pension contribution of 15.8%,
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to occupational health and wellbeing services
- Extensive training and development opportunities and a supportive workplace culture that allows you to develop and grow.
For more information, visit www.wyre.gov.uk or to apply email your CV to email@example.com