About the role
As a forward thinking local authority, we want every interaction with residents, customers and colleagues to be the very best experience we can make it, and this is about what all of us do every day.
We are looking for a proactive and service focused Customer Delivery Officer to join our busy and fast paced Customer Delivery Team. The team deal with customer enquiries via phone, email, web-chat and face to face.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A commitment to embracing change
• The ability to listen, extract and assess important information
• Attention to detail
• Excellent/Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Customer service ethos, striving to continually improve
• A can do attitude; trustworthy and dependable
• The ability to work on their own initiative and take ownership and responsibility
• A desire to improve their skills, knowledge and experience
• Working with colleagues in a polite and respectful manner
So, if you are a customer focused professional, with excellent communication and IT skills, who has some knowledge of Freedom of Information (FOI), Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), Subject Access Requests (SAR), Information Breaches and Complaints we would like to hear from you. We are looking for someone with some experience in a similar role but are also keen to train and develop the right people to work with us.
For more information about the role please contact; Clare Mundzar via email on email@example.com
Closing Date: 11pm, Monday 11th February 2019.
Interviews for this role will be held in the following week.
Selection for this vacancy will be via the Council’s Competency Framework.
Please refer to the Job Description and Scope for further information.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.wokingham.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers/
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Alternatively, please call 0118 974 6116 (answerphone outside office hours) quoting ref: 711333
Wokingham Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.