Job Title: Network Manager
Location: County Hall, Hertford
Salary Range: £47,579 - £50,610 pa
Hours: 37per week
Hertfordshire County Council is looking for an experienced ICT professional to lead its Data, Telephony and Internet service delivery. We have to be creative with the public purse which means that we are looking to new innovative solutions to improve areas like Children’s and Adult Care services. The move to the Cloud makes this an exciting period of technology refresh and you could be a part of this team.
This role will report into the Head of Technology, the successful candidate will have a background in design, deployment and management of voice and data technology and will work with other ICT professionals to ensure that Hertfordshire receives the services that it needs.
In return we can offer you:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Excellent Career Development
- Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
- Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Shopping Discounts
- Occupational maternity / paternity and adoption pay
- Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
Interview Date: 13th March 2019