Job Title: Voice Service Manager
Location: County Hall, Hertford
Salary Range: £44,697 - £47,579 pa
Hours: 37 per week
Hertfordshire County Council is embarking on an exciting period of change to its telephony services and we are looking for an experienced professional to lead this development. We have to be creative with the public purse which means that we are looking to new innovative solutions to improve areas like Children’s and Adult Care services, and you could be part of this team.
Reporting to the Network manager, the successful candidate will have a background in design, deployment and management of all aspects of voice technology and will work with other ICT professionals to ensure that Hertfordshire receives the services that it needs.
In return we can offer you:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Excellent Career Development
- Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
- Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Shopping Discounts
- Occupational maternity / paternity and adoption pay
- Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
Interview Date: 11th March 2019