We are currently looking for an experienced and talented support engineer to join our friendly and efficient IT Team. Based from our offices in Sevenoaks you will need to have an excellent level of communication with our customers and be willing to work with team members on a wide range of technologies from many different vendors.
We are looking for an individual who can prove themselves in the following areas:
• Installation, Configuration and Support of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server, Microsoft Office, Citrix XenApp and VMWare environments
• Managing and Supporting Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
• Management of Active Directory and associated components
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
• IP Telephony
• Networking skills including knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, VLANs and firewall technologies
• Knowledge of Storage Area Networks
• Backup and Restore technologies in a Microsoft Windows environment
If you thrive under pressure and want to operate in a performance-led environment where you can have a real and lasting impact – if you have the ideas and skills to transform systems – this is the role to get your career going in the right direction.
Starting salary will be dependent upon skills and experience. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Matt Mitchell, IT Manager, on 01732 227156.
Interview Date: TBC