Position: Deputy Headteacher
Salary Grade: L10 – L14
Actual Salary: £57,494 - £62,621
Contract: Full time, 32.5 hours, Non Class Based
Start: September 2019. Earlier by negotiation.
Opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our dynamic Senior Leadership Team in shaping the school through the next level in its transformational journey.
The successful candidate will:
- Know what it takes to build a great school, have the commitment, skills and character required to do so
- Show resilience under pressure
- Handle challenges and opposition firmly but diplomatically
- Think analytically and be reflective
- Share the school vision and be aligned with the ethos underpinning it
- Understand the learning habits, attitudes and dispositions required for success in 21st
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a committed & creative senior leadership team determined to drive the school further on its upward trajectory
- Work strategically, with creativity and imagination, to lead and support the aims and ethos of the school in driving forward the school vision
- Work collaboratively with a range of other schools, through our forward thinking ‘maamulaha’ schools network http://www.maamulaha.co.uk/
- Work in the vibrant and developing area of inner city London between kings cross and angel Islington, benefiting from a rich and diverse culture with excellent transport links.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 11th March 2019
Interviews: Friday 15 March 2019
Robert Blair is committed to the safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check and excellent references.