Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is recruiting!
Outstanding EYFS Lead with TLR
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR Not open to NQTs:
Full Time: Permanent - 32.5 Hours Per Week
Actual Salary Range: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum plus TLR
Required April 2019, or September 2019 for the right Candidate.
Ambler primary school and Children’s Centre needs a new Early Years Leader to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from April 2019.
QTS is essential with a minimum of 4 years teaching experience. Our new EYFS lead will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner committed to working in a child-centred setting.
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make the practice of the centre the best it can be
- A solution focused and positive teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career within a supportive setting.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals.
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
- Join the Children’s Centre Leadership team, a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for training and career progression
Further details: Visits to the School are strongly encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 73597628 or email@example.com.
- Closing date for this role is Monday 11th March 2019: 9am
- Shortlisting date for this role is Monday 11th March 2019
- Interviews for this post will take place on Thursday 14th March 2019
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre iPrimary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.