School Business Manager
40 weeks per year, 21 hours per week (0.6FTE)
Salary: PO3, £37,650 - £40,653 pa pro-rata
Immediate start available, fixed term contract until March 2021
St Patrick’s is one of the oldest Catholic Primary schools in London. It is a GOOD school ‘with the highest ambitions for all its pupils (OFSTED 2016), and with OUTSTANDING teaching and Catholic life (WESTMINSTER DIOCESE 2016).
We are a diverse and vibrant inner city school is search of a dynamic and aspirational School Business Manager who will lead the Finance, Administration, Premises and Human Resource functions and may lead on improving attendance and punctuality. This is a strategic and operational role and the post holder will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team with a key role in the continued development of the school.
To be part of our vibrant, multicultural and happy school you will need to:
- have good interpersonal and leadership skills
- demonstrate excellent communication skills
- be highly organised and focused on delivery
- be approachable and a good listener
- have successful experience in preparing, managing and monitoring budgets
- possess self-motivation and initiative to work as part of a team and individually
- be able to support the Christian ethos of the school