Housing Repairs Services Coordinator
We are looking for motivated and customer focused people with a genuine interest in housing, to help us deliver excellent housing services and take forward our challenging improvement plan.
- Competence in using multiple IT Systems e.g. Microsoft
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide a professional front-line telephone service from our Contact Centre at the public face of our Organisation
- Excellent team working and communication skills at all levels
- Patience, politeness and empathy to deal with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Able to remain calm and organised under pressure to answer high volume of calls and electronic requests
- An understanding of housing repairs, landlord, tenant and leaseholder’s responsibilities.
This is your chance to build on your own skills and experience and make a worthwhile contribution to the important work that we do. If you are interested in joining a dynamic Contact Centre, accredited to the International Standard of Customer Contact Association and making a difference to the residents of Islington, we’d like to hear from you. In return for your commitment we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
Closing Date: Sunday 31st March 2019 at 23:59
Interview and Testing Date: TBC
Testing will consist of Numerical, Verbal Reasoning and Typing
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Clive Murray on 020 7527 5438, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .